As one of the UK’s leading business services providers in lending, investments and insurance market, our client’s rapid growth created risk within the supply chain and document management process. An assortment of processes had naturally evolved requiring clarity on what good looks like.
Harler undertook a six-month project to review outbound and inbound communication processes across 40+ stakeholders. We defined operating processes, lead a sourcing exercise, appointed a new third-party partner, aligned strategies for document management and established principles for enterprise-wide software deployment.
- Up-skill of internal teams
- Improved proposition through stronger internal and external supply chain
- Defined processes between stakeholders to speed up new implementations
- Future proofed, flexible options
- Structured, branded client documentation with improved implementation and retrospective cleanse cycle
- 30% output savings and standardised pricing to enable accurate budgeting>
To see how Harler can help you, please contact us on 020 7971 1225 or email@example.com
© 2019 Harler Limited 11094172