An established bank needed to understand more about where their customer communication hotspots were.
With operations across many offices, this bank was looking for ways to improve the overall customer experience. Because paper and digital documents were regularly pushed between different buildings and teams, this resulted in a slow-down of response times.
In collaboration with existing suppliers, we identified and created data sources relating to the different operations: inbound; transactional outbound; ad-hoc outbound; document archive; call-off. Via a data warehouse and process of normalisation and transformation, we fed these into a business insight platform for real-time analytics.
- Elimination of spreadsheets and manual intervention
- Identifying faster pathways for customer documents for process re-alignment
- Improved speed of processing
- Visualisation to quickly identify and troubleshoot the hotspots
- The ability to test the end to end process
- Establishing methods to deal with exceptions
- Demonstrable compliance through KPIs against customer communication milestones
- Foundation for agile digitisation programmes, reducing reliance on paper