A UK leading financial services organisation needed external expertise to help them manage the decline in the print spend.
After many years of turbulent relationships with different print management organisations, our client wanted to explore whether in-housing was an option. With a rapid conversion to digital planned, a reduced need for print made the outsource solution commercially redundant.
Harler worked with stakeholders and potential suppliers to define how a technology-led, self-serve model would operate. As one of the first such deployments in the UK, a careful transition from the print management process was needed. This enabled the mirroring of existing client-side processes while removing the need for a go-between the stakeholders and the printers and postage providers.
- Like for like savings on print
- Marketers and operations teams confidently self-serving from best in class software
- Improved speed to market
- Real-time governance and reporting
- Ongoing best practice improvements and innovation
- Enablement of digital-first strategy