After many years of turbulent relationships with different print management organisations, our client wanted to explore whether in-housing was an option. With a rapid conversion to digital planned, a reduced need for print made the outsource solution commercially redundant.
Harler worked with stakeholders and potential suppliers to define how a technology-led, self-serve model would operate. As one of the first such deployments in the UK, a careful transition from the print management process was needed. This was enabled by mirroring existing client-side processes while removing the need for the role of go-between the stakeholders and the printers and postage providers.
- Like for like savings on print
- Marketers and operations teams confidently self-serving from best in class software
- Real-time governance and reporting
- Improved speed to market
- Ongoing best practise improvements and innovation
- Enablement of digital-first strategy
To see how Harler can help you, please contact us on 020 7971 1225 or email@example.com
© 2019 Harler Limited 11094172