After spending many hours negotiating and finalising the contract with your print provider, you probably included the all-important clause that allows you to audit/benchmark.
Have you ever used it to help deliver your organisational objectives?
These exercises are a valuable way to identify quick wins and opportunities in the following areas:-
- Cost saving targets and methodologies
- Compliance against agreed matrices and rate cards
- Quality and service performance including KPIs, SLAs and continuous improvement
- Competitiveness against today’s market
- Identification of undeclared rebates
Harler has considerable expertise in print auditing and benchmarking and we can independently carry this out on your behalf. In fact, many of our customers prefer this approach as our objective views often deliver better results.