There are doubts over the ongoing effectiveness of the major print management providers and the easiest decision is often to keep them in situ across several contract renewal cycles.
We have prepared a short checklist for procurement professionals tackling their print category.
- The management information from the print provider seems vague with the savings glow fading and suspicion there may be undeclared rebates.
- Continuous improvement is not taken seriously by the print provider and the efficiency and innovation have stagnated.
- Your postage costs seem high and it is hard to move from print to digital with your print provider being reluctant to support channels that erode volume.
- It is hard for marketing and procurement to align a print and digital strategy as the sector knowledge was outsourced many years ago.
- A feeling of exposure to GDPR and Modern Slavery legislation through a lack of transparency.
- Your reliance on the print providers technology is spiralling out of control .
Harler’s network and knowledge can generate new solutions, including with the incumbent supplier, enabling organisations to take back control of their print spend:
- Benchmark and audit
- Shorten the supply chain
- Accelerate the digital strategy
- Robust supplier management
- Bring IP-rich technology inhouse
Do any of these symptoms seem familiar?